Certified Medical Science Liaison
Be ready for MSL Assessment
Online Accredited Program by CPD United Kingdom
Cohort 17 - Online
Starting Saturday, September 16th
What we offer
Not Just a Certificate, It is a learning journey.
Feedback from our graduates
Dr. Adham El Said
- 12 years experience in Pharmaceutical field.
- 8 years Experience in a Regional Medical Affairs role (MENA).
- Professional certified trainer from American university in Cairo.
- Qualified Professional trainer from ATD
- Medical Affairs and soft skills trainer
Become a Certified MSL (CMSL)
By the end of the program you will be able to:
(Full content available in program content handbook)
- Understand MSL Role and required Competencies.
- Answering common interview questions.
- Critically appraise Clinical trial. + (Mock Assessment).
- Create medical strategy and implement different medical activities during the product life cycle.
- Create KOL list and How to Effectively engage with them.
- Understand Clinical trial terminologies.
- Professionally present each section of clinical trial + (Clinical trial template).
- Interpret Guidelines and Respond to Medical inquiry.
- Understand different types and objectives of Post-marketing studies.
- How to manage Advisory boards and Key challenges to overcome.
- Role of MSL in Risk Management and Safety Education to HCPs.
Online Live Program for ease of attendance.
- 28 Hours of Live interactive sessions. (Microsoft teams)
- 1 to 1 graduation discussion session.
- Free Access to the Medical Affairs Mentorship program (Monthly development sessions).
- Free Support before MSL Assessment (1 to 1 coaching session).
- Access to Public Speaking Mini course (4 hours course).
- Access to Records for 1 year.
- Payment by Credit card or bank transfer.
- Understanding Pharmaceutical Industry regulations.
- Role of MSL with different departments in pharmaceutical company.
- Why you need to be a Medical Science Liaison?
- What are the Medical Science liaison Job responsibilities?
- What are your competencies to be a Medical Science Liaison?
- Understand different types of Observational studies.
- Understand the Randomized controlled study design.
- Understand measure of associations (hazard ration and Relative Risk).
- Understand different sections of trial.
- Different designs used in trials.
- How to interpret demographics table.
- Understand P value and Confidence interval.
- Understand Results Interpretations.
- How to present different sections of clinical trials according to meeting objectives.
- Slide Structure.
- Main items to include in clinical trial presentation.
- How to add reference your presentation.
- Different Reference styles.
- How to search for clinical evidence. (PICO Search)
- How read clinical guidelines grading system.
- How to respond to medical inquiry.
- How to Respond to Off-label use inquiry.
- Creating Standard response document.
- Types of postmarking research.
- Different Objectives of Phase 4 studies and IIS.
- Role of Medical affairs in Phase 4 research & ISS.
- Role of Phase 4 studies in post launch activities.
- Principals of Good clinical practice.
- How to identify your KOL according to disease area?
- How to create a KOL Map?
- How to engage KOL in medical activities?
- How to develop speakers for your product?
- What is insights? How to get them?
- Guidance for Proactive and Reactive interaction with KOL.
- How to prepare medical affairs strategy.
- How to make therapeutic area analysis?
- Types of Medical affairs activities during Pre-launch phase.
- Objectives of Medical affairs activities.
- Medical affairs activities during product life cycle.
- Medical Affairs Dashboard.
- Different types of Advisory boards.
- How to select Advisory board attendees.
- How to prepare for advisory board.
- How to report advisory board.
- Pharmacovigilance basics.
- Role of Medical affairs in supporting drug safety.
- Risk management plans.
- DHCPL and Adverse event reporting.