Certified Medical Affairs Professional Diploma
For Current Medical Affairs Professionals
Certified from CPD united Kingdom
Online Live 8 weeks Diploma
Advance your Medical Affairs career
8 weeks online Interactive program
Weekly sessions every Saturday
8 Modules delivered by 6 expert instructors in Medical Affairs
Upon Program completion you will be able to,
Evaluate clinical literature, including study designs, identification of sources of bias, methodology, statistical analysis and applicability of results to clinical practice.
Identify and communicate KSL across different platforms and communicate effectively across different phases of product lifecycle in addition to speaker development process.
Create Medical Affairs strategy including therapy area analysis, Strategic imperatives, tactical plan and pre-launch / launch dashboard.
Understand value of RWE in healthcare ecosystem and create a roadmap for conducting RWE study.
Understand Role of Medical affairs in Medical governance and how to review different types of materials and activities.
Understand Common HEOR definitions and study types used in HEOR. Identify the basics of creating an Omnichannel communication to leverage KSL Knowledge through personalized communication experience.
Dr. Ahmed Mahrous
Ethics and Compliance Director – AbbVie Saudi Arabia
Dr. Ahmed Mekky
Hematology & RBDs Medical Advisor KSA & Gulf countries – Sanofi
Dr. Mina Adel Nagib
Senior Scientific Advisor Middle East and Africa – Bristol Myers Squibb
Dr. Adham El Said
Medical Affairs Trainer – APA Academy
Join the Largest Medical Affairs platform in MENA region
Get Access to Mentorship Program
Monthly Online sessions on different Medical Affairs topics and Case studies discussions.
One to One Coaching sessions
Program graduates can book individual coaching sessions to discuss different Medical Affairs inquiries or career development consultation.
Module 1: Critical Appraisal of Clinical Trials
- Evaluating Primary literature
- Study Design
- Type of Bias
- Statistical Analysis
- Interpret the validity and results of studies
Module 2: Introduction to Medical Statistics
- Types of Data
- Descriptive statistics ( Measures of spread & Central tendency)
- Inferential Statistics ( P value & CI)
- Empirical role
- Hypothesis Testing
- Study Power
Module 3: Key Scientific Leaders Engagement
- KSL vs KOL
- KSL Identification Matrix
- KSL Communication Platforms
- KSL Engagement Plan
- Communicating Effectively “Pre – post Launch”
- Disease Area vs Therapy area awareness
- Speakers Bureau
- Clinical Trials Detailing
Module 4: Launch Excellence
- The evolving role of Medical Affairs
- An overview of the drug development Process.
- Therapy area analysis
- Medical Strategy
- Tactical Plan
- Pre-launch / Launch dashboard
Module 5: Real World Evidence
- What is RWE
- How RWE compliment RCTs
- Real World Evidence process
- Roadmap for conducting RWE
Module 6: Medical Governance and Compliance
- Medical vs Commercial communication
- Managing off-label Queries
- Clinical Research Governance
- Promotional and Non-Promotional Materials review
- Activities Review
Module 7: Omnichannel & HEOR Introduction
- Difference between Omnichannel and Multichannel communication.
- Communication message types and objectives.
- Channels types and properties.
- Case Study on how to create an omnichannel communication plan.
- Identifying needs for HEOR in product strategy.
- Identify different types & roles of HEOR studies.
- Hands on training on each type of HEOR Studies.
Module 8: Leadership Skills within Medical Affairs teams.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Communication and Relationship Building.
- Strategy and Decision Making.
- Tools for effective decision making and problem solving.