Introduction to Health Economics Outcome Research
Available as online - on demand program
Why Introduction to HEOR – Live Course
Available as online LIVE program
- 10 hours of online live sessions on 2 weeks. ( 1 session weekly)
- Hand-on case study examples from different countries to allow discussions and ensure your understanding.
Following completion of the course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- What is Health-Economics Outcomes Research?
- History Evolution of HEOR
- What is “Value”?
- Types of HEOR studies
- Applications of HEOR in health policy decision making
- Future trends in HEOR
Dr. Sherif Khaled
- Dr. Sherif Khaled is an MBA holder Pharmacist with over 13 years experience in different multinational companies in the Pharmaceutical field.
- He has progressed in roles of increasing responsibility in medical affairs and has a middle-eastern experience in his current Regional Medical Affairs role.
- Dr. Sherif Khaled is also a professional certified trainer from American university in Cairo.